Saturday, January 2, 2010

Vegetable Costumes Do You Like Commercials With Characters In Costumes?

Do you like commercials with characters in costumes? - vegetable costumes

I mean those of adults @ $ $ men and women are like the sun, rainbow clothes, hamburgers, vegetables, vitamins, etc. in large plush costumes. (I think of Jimmy Dean's, Burger King, center, Juicy juice ...) I still see, and I wonder whether people really like the ads. I do not know to look after them, and we hope that the trend is pretty fast, but y'all?

2 comments:

  1. I loved the Fruit of the Loom guys.

    But in reality, there are some commercial attention. Especially now that I have a DVR. If a program, what I see I hit the record button, then rinse the dishes or something and come back and start watching the show and ZIP advertising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely on this. But you know, a little less types of grapes from California. I know .. Corny, huh! but there ya go! What should I say .....

    ReplyDelete