Friday, January 8, 2010

Hostel Montmartre What Is The Nicest, Best Hostel In Montmartre Paris France?

What is the nicest, Best Hostel in Montmartre Paris France? - hostel montmartre

I'm trying to book my stay at the hostel in Paris. I'm staying in an accommodation for 4 nights, but I wanted to be in the district of Montmartre. "Can anyone recommend a good hostel in this area? I compared it with the travel consultant, hostelz.com, housing and in the world and they all have mixed opinions. I need something close to the subway, would be close to the Sacre Coeur and Moulin Rouge, it's nice too. I travel with a friend, so if there are do not care, at a cheap hotel or a hotel or apartment. I just need some recommendations from these experiences. Your help is greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. It is the only book that I am in Paris - was great!

    Paris, Rick Steves - I have a link to the source section of this post.

    Montmartre I go and it was great. Be aware of Africans prior to the Sacre-Coeur, is to put the bracelets on the wrist for a fee. Do not let it! Just go fast.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the only book that I am in Paris - was great!

    Paris, Rick Steves - I have a link to the source section of this post.

    Montmartre I go and it was great. Be aware of Africans prior to the Sacre-Coeur, is to put the bracelets on the wrist for a fee. Do not let it! Just go fast.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely stay at the Hotel Saint-Christophe. This is a hostel that was cheap and worth the price. Do not be too much to enter the city. The Paris metro and reach its peak in the near future.

    ReplyDelete