Friday, January 29, 2010

Certify For My Unemployment Georgia Has Anyone Received Money From The New Unemployment Extension In Georgia From November 2009 Yet?

Has anyone received money from the new unemployment extension in Georgia from November 2009 yet? - certify for my unemployment georgia

I have my letter of determination from about 2 weeks, and usually you have to confirm for 2 weeks after receipt of the letter, and then you get money. I checked the status of my money on the DOL Web site, but said he still can not get something new this week. Does anyone know why .. and how long would the wait?

1 comment:

  1. want something betterJanuary 29, 2010 at 5:16 PM

    Hello I'm waiting for my first morning, controls the expansion after the certification Web site says that they were paid. So I am waiting to appear. said he was treated in 11th

    ReplyDelete