Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jazz Drumming How Do You Do Fast Jazz Drumming Fills And Solos?

How do you do fast jazz drumming fills and solos? - jazz drumming

You know, jazz, and sometimes the battery so fast ... especially the part when he starts to play a lot of traps, and with distinctive basic drums and cymbals, etc. ...

Use Double Tap battery technology? What triple tap? or edit the copy? a success are in fact a "role" used in the rebound to make further steps?

I know that speed comes with practice. But when I play, I get the problem, because my hands can not exceed at any time at this speed. I'm not as fast, but still. as long as he wanted to fill or a case of "large" and a solid foundation of success in the flat toms, then it is difficult to integrate the left hand on something other than the case without cause a short pause, which means , (not what I want) a kind of a late stage. Basically, if I could my left hand on other things tommmmsss snareeeeeeeeee tommm .......( snareee back to the hatch, but sounds unnatural, also increase WHENI not emphasized), the first tube, or even worse will snarreeee crashhh tommmm [Split from one second pause] snareeee ..... fillsssss (which is often played with their own means, but I will not only be able to do so)

DRUMS HELP!

2 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, exercise some taste. They could no worse than Joe Morello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most jazz musicians can be good to roll a hand in his sleep. So it is a good place to start. be able to create these "large number of the establishment of" a trap with only the left hand, right hand free to do anything.

    So basically, delivered the work and roles of other things ...

    Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete