Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oral Cancer Pictures Where Can I Find Pictures Of Oral Cancer?

Where can I find pictures of oral cancer? - oral cancer pictures

My nephew, 11 years old, snuff chewing. Despite his mother asked him, he continues to bite in the back. I think if you see what happens with people who have cancer in the mouth, "spit", which would have changed my mind. The problem is, I can not find a site that has several pictures of him show too. I would sit down and view a slide show of before and after photos of real people affected by this disease. Any help would be great! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I had an oral cancer, although early treatment of cancer chemotherapy is detected is very badly damaged and radiotherapy.nearly 2 years to my taste radiation buds.i saliva and can not eat and have a tube inserted into the stomach of nutrients into me pumped into it. Can Yes, I am happy to be alive to eat it because all I see around me, because no soul destroying.if to Google or another search engine, click on the images and the type of mouth cancer go to see what this devastating disease. to 11 years, still believes in playing football, etc. do not chew, and not tobacco.i hope you have the desired effect.

    ReplyDelete